|Distributor Search | Contact|
|Home | Products | Customer Support | Resources | Our Company | Employment | Inventory|
Please drop off or send an application, and/or resume outlining your experience
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Apply Online - Click Here
Download application - Click Here
Customer Service Representative
Friday, Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Customer Service Department Manager
Summary: The position of Customer Service Representative will involve daily verbal and written communications with Stellar Industries’ customers to receive, process and enter customer orders and return goods requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Process and enter customer orders received by phone, fax or e-mail. Review customer orders for accuracy and completeness, and ensure Stellar service parts meet required customer order specifications and requirements.
· Review customer order status; keep abreast of inventory status and manufacturing conditions to be able to react in a manner to meet customer requirements. Coordinate and expedite orders in conjunction with production control and shipping to ensure timely completion and shipment. Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
· Provide timely response to customer inquiries regarding pricing, order status and changes to status, product availability and product information.
· Provide authorization to customers for the return of Stellar products. Process necessary returned goods documentation and corresponding credit memos.
· Process and enter various billing adjustments and/or credits including warranty, freight, tax, pricing credits or debits.
· Update and maintain customer files.
· Always address and communicate with customers in a professional manner regardless of the customers’ communication style.
· Complete assignments or projects concerning customer data, warranty, or other pertinent topics in a timely and effective manner.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications The position of Customer Service Representative will involve daily verbal and written communications with our customers. It is extremely important that the person filling this position display the highest standards possible by:
Education and/or Experience
· High School Degree or GED required
· BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Pleasant telephone and strong interpersonal skills
· Good writing and communication skills
· Basic math including fundamental algebra knowledge required.
· Able to follow established procedures
· Able to make exceptions to procedures with supporting documentation or reasoning
· Good problem solving ability
· Able to work independently as well as with a team
· Proficient with the use of PC’s including Microsoft Office or similar software programs
· Familiar or the ability to learn to us Epicor
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: email@example.com