|Distributor Search | Contact|
|Home | Products | Customer Support | Resources | Our Company | Employment | Inventory|
Please drop off or send an application, and/or resume outlining your experience
E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions
Apply Online - Click Here
Download application - Click Here
Inside Sales Support
Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:36 pm
Job Title: Inside Sales Support
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Product Manager
Summary Process whole good customer orders and track, change, communicate, advise, update status and interact with all Stellar Industries personnel and Distribution network regarding same.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Enter sold whole goods orders, including being able to configure from a paper quote or PO. Inside Sales will support as needed particularly with non-standard orders.
2. Initiate activities to process product variance configurations of the various product families. Currently, Filemaker “PTV” database is used.
3. Keep track of customer supplied chassis delivery status
4. Keep track of customer supplied components delivery status
5. Process changes to sales orders.
6. Attend production meeting as a liaison between manufacturing and sales. Coordinate correspondence associated with exceptions on a per order basis.
7. Provide timely response to customer inquiries regarding pricing, order status and changes to status, product availability and product information.
8. Advise or direct customer calls related to exceptions associated with current orders.
9. Act as back-up for preparation of bill of ladings for products installed on chassis.
10. Track complete not shipped / invoiced as well as customer status to desired delivery date
11. Cross train with Tire Service Sales Coordinator regarding retail sales and Chassis MSO documentation.
12. Always address and communicate with customers in a professional manner regardless of the customers’ communication style.
13. Support and back-up Inside Sales as needed.
14. Perform additional tasks as recognized.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Using courteous and friendly techniques to convey understanding when dealing with our customers in person and on the telephone.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Exhibiting a keen attention to detail, particularly when listening to our customers’ needs or concerns.
4. Promptly following-up on incoming calls.
5. Collaborate with entire Stellar organization as needed to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
6. Able to read and interpret documents such as sales literature, operation and service manuals or the ability to learn.
7. Willing to work overtime as require
· No direct reports at this time.
· Infrequent travel may be required for training purposes
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Education and/or Experience
· High School Degree or GED required.
· Related experience preferred but not required.
· Ability to read and understand professional publications.
· Ability to read and understand company policies and procedures.
· Ability to read and interpret technical publications and engineering drawings.
· Articulate and confident conversation skills.
· Ability to develop educational materials that are clear, concise and understandable.
· Able to follow established procedures
· Able to make exceptions to procedures with supporting documentation or reasoning
· Good problem-solving ability
· Able to work independently as well as with a team
· Ability to sit at a work station for extended period of times as well as to stand, move and walk as needed.
· Hear and talk on a telephone as well as in person
· Ability to operate a computer keyboard
Basic math including fundamental algebra knowledge required.
· Familiar with the use of PC’s including Microsoft Office or similar software programs.
· Familiar with internet and internet applications.
· Familiar or capable of learning EPICOR ERP system
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org