|Distributor Search | Contact|
|Home | Products | Customer Support | Resources | Our Company | Employment | Inventory|
Please drop off or send an application, and/or resume outlining your experience
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Apply Online - Click Here
Download application - Click Here
Assistant Customer Service Manager
Thursday, May 3, 2018 3:37 pm
Job Title: Assistant Customer Service Manager
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Summary Responsible for leading and motivating a team of Technical Service Representatives to maintain and enhance customer relationships and to fulfill the Stellar Goal of being a benchmark company in the truck equipment industry in regard to customer satisfaction. Assist the Customer Service Manager with overall Department leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Assist with customer service objectives by helping to contribute customer service information and recommendations to operating plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Assist with determining customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
· Improves technical customer service quality results by assisting Customer Service Manager with studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
· Assists other technicians with maximizing customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques.
· Assists customer service representatives in resolving customer problems.
· Performs all responsibilities of a Technical Service Representative as needed.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Promote a productive and non-disruptive work ethic within the company.
· Continuously promotes and fosters a culture of working safety.
· Other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Assist with the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
· Plan, prioritize and delegate technical representatives’ work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
· Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality technical customer service delivery.
· Review customer complaints.
· Track customer complaint resolution.
· Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
· Co-ordinate and manage technical customer service projects and initiatives.
Responsible for Leadership and Supervision of technical service representatives
· Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and developing employees who are highly customer service oriented.
· Plan and review compensation plan.
· Enforce company and department policy and procedures.
· Act as a positive role model for all co-workers.
· Ensures coverage of all areas of department.
· May assign projects.
· Assists Customer Service Manager with preparation of annual performance evaluations, as well as maintaining documentation regarding employee performance.
· Meets with employees periodically to discuss progress toward work goals.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Some overnight travel by car or air is expected to accomplish customer location training as well as for training and personal development.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Have or the ability to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
Education and/or Experience
· High School Degree or GED required.
· BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and understand professional publications.
· Ability to read and understand company policies and procedures.
· Articulate and soothing conversation skills.
· Ability to develop work standards that are clear, concise and understandable.
Basic math including fundamental algebra knowledge required.
· Communication skills
· Customer service focus; emphasizing excellence
· Supervisory skills; coaching and motivating
· Problem analysis, problem-solving, process improvement
· Planning and organizing; managing processes
· Developing standards
· Presentation skills
· Stress tolerance
· Ability to handle escalated/time sensitive issues in a calm and professional manner
· Technical capacity
· Time Management
· Familiar with the use of PC’s including Microsoft Office or similar software programs.
· Familiar with or the ability to learn ERP software in use.
· Familiar with internet and internet applications.
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: email@example.com